Home About Us Clients Site Info Practice Areas Articles

 About Us

Lieder Consulting Group is an alliance of experienced organizational consultants and educators with a proven track record, spanning more than two decades, of creating sustainable high performance. All of our methods and techniques link to bottom line performance.  Our approaches integrate successful strategies at all levels of systems (personal, team, inter-team, organization). 

Ours is a collaborative culture where we design, with our clients, strategies for future success beyond just today’s problems.  Our commitment is to a high return on client investment through thoughtfully designed goals that yield both quantitative and qualitative results.  We view organizational worlds through a systems thinking lens.

Our Approach:

Ø      Discovery and Analysis

¨      Assessments, needs analyses, and competency modeling

¨      Systems analysis

Ø      Education and Learning

¨      Understanding and managing organization complexity

¨      Identifying and managing cross-functional practices

¨      Strategizing, improving, and measuring performance

Ø     Ongoing Research and Best Practices

¨      Provides useful information for decision-making and implementation

Ø      Dynamic Modeling and Simulation

¨      Leverage areas for higher performance…what’s holding you back

Ø      Business Strategies

¨      Scorecards

¨      Compelling business cases…can our structure “get us there”

Ø      Planning and Managing Change

¨      Coaching/mentoring

¨      Training and education

¨      Process redesign

¨      Team problem solving

¨      Dynamic learning systems

 


Why We Do It:

Ø      Over 70% of all change efforts fail.  Our clients make up the other 30% and we aim to grow the number of successes!  Through collaborative relationships with our clients we also ensure knowledge transfer for self-sustainability.

Ø      More of today’s problems are “solution-resistant” to traditional approaches.  Using our systems methods we discover, with you, areas of high leverage you might not normally find to solve these issues that keep coming back around to bite you.  Resources are limited and global competition is tough.  Knowing, with insight and confidence, where to put your resources and when will give you that edge.


Who We Are:

Sharon Lieder
Principal

Sharon Lieder currently consults with organizations on performance effectiveness at the individual, team and organizational level.  She brings a special skill of linking her consulting to the strategic goals of the organization.  

She has held management positions at TRW Systems, General Dynamics, Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical and directed the organization development and training function at both UCLA and UC San Diego.

She is currently adjunct faculty at the Management Development Center at San Diego State University both teaching and consulting.  She has been a Feedback Coach for the Center for Creative Leadership providing assessment and coaching to executives in several of the programs.

She served as President of the San Diego Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development and as an Assistant Regional Director.  She is active in the OD Network in San Diego and has served on the board.

Sharon has an MBA from UCLA specializing in Organization Behavior graduating as a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, Business Honorary.


Click to review Client List
Click here to Contact Us

| About Us | Clients | Practice Areas | Articles | Links to Resources | Contact Us |